Meet the Executive Team
Tony Fred, CEO
Founder and chief visionary, Tony is the driving force behind Company. He loves to keep his hands full by participating in the development of the software, marketing and the Customer Experience strategies.
Aline Turner, CTO
Aline is one of the iconic person in life who can say she loves what she does. She mentors 100+ in-house developers and looks after the community of over thousands developers.
Iris Joe, CFO
Iris, with her international experience, helps us easily understand the numbers and improves them. She is determined to drive success and delivers her professional acumen to bring Company at the next level.
I know that your business is related to the implementation of Odoo. And I have a few questions and an offer for you.
I would like to offer you to try our new product that allows to manage Odoo via Odoo. We call it "Yodoo Cockpit".
So, how "Yodoo Cockpit" could help you?
If you are integrator, "Yodoo Cockpit" signifiantly reduces time spent on all routine operations related to administration of Odoo instances. There is no need to wait while engineer set up new odoo instance for your customer, or wait while he installs new addon on client server.
If you have developed your own product (or just working on it) and looking for a way to deliver it to as many clients as possible, then you can use "Yodoo Cockpit" as comprehensive system for management of hosting of your product, or as a SaaS platform for your product.
If you ask about analogs, then we were looking for them, but have no found any useful for us. The closest analogs are odoo.com and odoo.sh, but both of them are oriented on Odoo Enterprise, and does not give enough control over infrastructure.
May be there are other alternative solutions somewhere, but I do not know about them.
So, what features "Yodoo Cockpit" has?
- Complete management of odoo instances allows to: create, drop, start, stop, restart, configure, do snapshots and rollback to snapshot.
- Complete management of odoo databases allows to: create, drop, rename, copy database, do backup (scheduled or manual) and restore database from backup, install or remove addons, gather statistics.
- Management of solutions and templates allows to: create database templates and publishe them on website, thus allowing your clients to create (by themselves) databases with preinstalled and preconfigured set of addons.
- Frontend management allows to: bind domains to databases, manage SSL certificates, redirects and run odoo databases in multisite mode (single database serves multiple websites with different domain names)
- Addons management allows to take control over all modules in use: create assemblies of addons for each odoo instances, easily update odoo instances and databases, avoid update failures caused by partial update of addons, and much more.
- Customer portal provides the way for your clients to manage their databases: create, backup, drop, restore database and login to database as administrator.
- Service Desk - Integrated ITSM solution to support your clients
Contact me to test "Yodoo Cockpit" as administrator.
How can this be for your client, you can check this at https://yodoo.systems
Presentation available here: https://crnd.pro/yodoo-cockpit
If you want to see it inside, just write me.